Here are the top tips to save fuel, money and the environment:
1. Make sure tyres are pumped to correct pressure - soft tyres make the engine work harder and burn more fuel.
2. Scan ahead and anticipate hazards to avoid harsh acceleration and braking and always select highest possible gear for your speed.
3. Remove unnecessary heavy items form cab and boot and take off roofracks not in use.
4. Service vehicle at recommended intervals.
5. Turn off any unnecessary electrical equipment ie aircon, fans, heated seats etc
Happy and safe motoring!